- The Steel-framed Drywall system includes lightweight, non-loadbearing partitions.
It consists of studs and runners fabricated from hot-dip galvanized steel and gypsum
wallboard which is attached with self-drilling drywall screws.
- Our steel studs and runners comply with ASTM C645 Standard.
- The advantages of steel stud framing are non-combustibility,
uniformity of dimension, lightness of weight, freedom from rot and moisture problems, and
relative ease of erection.
- The components of steel frame systems are manufactured to fit
together easily, generally are friction fit (no fasteners) expect at doors, window, etc.
- The 'Bracer' device provided at web of studs for placing bracer
channels where increased rigidity is required.
- Steel stud framing is available in several widths to accommodate in
range of uses.